Terms and Conditions
Wholefoods #cocoNUTS competition
FREE PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize draw is open to all GB residents (England, Scotland, Wales) over 18 excluding employees and their immediate families of Naked Coconut Water, (the “Promoter”), its affiliated companies, Whole Foods Market their agents or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
- By taking part in this prize draw all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Twitter, and that Twitter has no liability for any element of this prize draw.
- By participating in this prize draw, to the extent permissible by law, you the entrant hereby release Twitter from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to your participation in the prize draw.
- To enter, simply tweet what was weird and wonderful about your week to @NakedJuice_UK and #CocoNUTS for a chance to win a month’s supply of Naked Coconut Water!Any Tweets which are reasonably considered by the Promoter to be abusive, derogatory, offensive, obscene, discriminatory, contrary to the spirit of the promotion or otherwise objectionable in any way shall not be valid entries.
- No purchase necessary.
- The opening date for receipt of entries is 1st September 2014 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 30th September 2014. Once a week (over four weeks in total), one participant will be randomly selected to win one of the four prizes. All entries received over the duration of the competition will be included in the prize draw each week.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. No responsibility will be taken for technical, telecommunication or website error, proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or otherwise attempts to interfere with, undermine or harm the Promotion.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion) the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter the Promotion in its sole discretion.
- Multiple entries may be accepted. Entries must be made using a legitimate Twitter account. Entries from entrants using multiple Twitter accounts are not permitted and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award forfeited.
- Online entry via Twitter only – all participants must have access to the internet and an active Twitter account. If you do not have a Twitter account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this. See https://support.twitter.com for more details.
- Each week one winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries on Monday 8th, Monday 15th, Monday 22nd and Tuesday 30th September 2014 (four winners in total). All winners will be drawn under independent supervision. The winners will be notified via Twitter by no later than 30th October. The prizes must be claimed by 30th November. All reasonable effort will be made to contact winners, however, if any of the prizes are not claimed by 30th November an alternative winner will be chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The four prizes to be won each week are all identical:
A month’s supply of Naked Coconut Water: two cases of Naked Coconut Water, 12 per case (24 cartons in total)
The Promoter shall not be liable for any defects whatsoever with respect to the prize/s once dispatched to the winners.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes will be delivered to the winners’ designated addresses by Royal Mail by no later than 15th December.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Winners may be required to take part in related publicity.
- The names and county of the winners will be available between October 1st and November 30th 2014 upon application with a SAE to DeVries SLAM, 2 Waterhouse Square, 130 High Holborn, London, EC1N 2A.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion by the Promoter and/or by DeVries SLAM on behalf of the Promoter and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent. By entering this prize draw, you consent to the use of your personal data by Naked Coconut Water and/or DeVries SLAM on behalf of the Promoter for the purposes of administration of the prize draw (including publishing your full name and county and/or disclosing it to third parties on request if you are the winner) and any other purposes to which you have consented.
The Promoter is Naked Coconut Water, 450 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UW – please do not send entries to this address.